At Faithful Steward Wealth Advisors, we believe the secret to living a full and purposeful life can be found by answering this question. By taking the time to understand your goals, values, beliefs, and life purpose, we begin the process of creating a stewardship plan that serves to help align your money with the things that matter most in life.
We’re blessed with clients that come from many walks of life, but they all share one common desire. They are seeking a deeper relationship, one where their financial advisor understands them just as well as their money. That is why they choose to work with us. We provide financial planning and investment management that allows us to come along side our clients and walk with them on their journey toward achieving True Wealth.
Six Key Benefits We Provide Clients
- Organization. We will help bring order to your financial life, by assisting you in getting your financial house in order.
- Accountability. We will help you follow through on financial commitments, by working with you to prioritize your goals, show you the steps you need to take, and regularly review your progress towards achieving them.
- Objectivity. We bring insight from the outside to help you avoid emotionally driven decisions in important money matters, by being available to consult with you at key moments of decision-making, doing the research necessary to ensure you have all the information, and managing and disclosing any of our own potential conflicts of interest.
- Proactivity. We work with you to anticipate your life transitions and to be financially prepared for them, by regularly assessing any potential life transitions that might be coming, and creating the action plan necessary to address and manage them ahead of time.
- Education. We will explore what specific knowledge will be needed to succeed in your situation, by first thoroughly understanding your situation, then providing the necessary resources to facilitate your decisions, and explaining the options and risks associated with each choice.
- Partnership. We attempt to help you achieve the best life possible but will work in concert with you, not just for you, to make this possible, by taking the time to clearly understand your background, philosophy, needs and objectives, work collaboratively with you and on your behalf (with your permission), and offer transparency around our own costs and compensation.
Types of Clients We Serve